Utilising a fleet of vehicles, Stone Management Group's uniformed officers perform rigorous inspections to ensure our client's premises are secure outside of core hours.
Crime prevention is one of the major benefits of utilising a mobile, uniformed officer, but the benefits stretch far beyond this.
SMG also ensure that each patrol takes into account good housekeeping duties, helping to minimise the costs associated with waste and loss. These essential activities may include:
- Closing all access points
- Switching off lights and/or equipment
- Checking for potential fire hazards
- Reporting obstructive fire exits
- Reporting defective security devices i.e. locks, fences etc
- Setting and un-setting of alarms